Choose your La Ultra
Run & Bee
- 222: This number has a lot of significance for us. In the first edition of La Ultra – The High, way back in 2010, the only distance we had was 222 kms, crossing two of the highest mountain passes in the world, Khardung La and Tanglang La. We were told by the experts that it was an impossible task. That got us moving and we together made it possible. 2022 is exactly that for us, the year we make the ‘impossible’ yell ‘I’m possible’. Let’s together make that happen.
- Story so far: We’ve been organising Run & Bee 🐝 mentoring program since July / August 2020 but we have been guiding runners for over two decades now, whether it be to start running, run better, faster and / or longer, as long as 555 km in Ladakh.
- GOYA (Get Off Your Arse): You are keen to get out your royal backside and get moving. We’ll be more than happy to get you to do just that. Just be consistent and engage with fellow participants and soon magic will happen too. If you already are active, you might want your slob of a loved one to get moving. Gift them health this festive season.
- Goal 🥅: Most of us tend to start and stick with an exercise and running plan when that journey has a clear cut destination. For that reason we’ll also focus on events, to begin with our own, Garhwal Runs (Dehradun, February 2022) & La Ultra – The High (Ladakh, April 2022) and get you running up there.
- Distances: Both these events will have 11, 22, 33 & 55 km categories. These distances might surprise our hardcore fans. The reason for focusing on these shorter distances is that over years we’ve found that people who already run ultras can easily be nudged to run longer, but zero to anything is a lot tougher. So, we are actually taking on a harder challenge.
- No goal: If you are one of those rare people who can focus on your fitness and running journey without any race in mind but you still are interested in being part of the program, super awesome, you’ll fit right in. That’s where the name Run & Bee 🐝 comes from. Just Run & Be(e).
- Duration: With experience we are keen that participants, henceforth called Bees 🐝, join in for longer rather than shorter duration. We offer 8, 16 and 24 week mentoring.
- Start date: We’ll start on Sunday, 24th October, 2021 with No-Ledge Ran-Dumb sessions (details below) at 7 pm. Zoom details will be shared once you’ve registered.
- Bee a better you: Too much emphasis is paid on speed and distance when running is a magical tool to connect you with your own self. That is the main objective of this program, hence Run & Bee.
- Solid & Supple: We’ll focus a lot on creating a solid yet supple foundation, so you can hold your own when those crazy storms in life and running come along.
- Move like a child: We’ll remind you how you moved as a child, because most of us have spent too much time sitting on our royal backsides, and have forgotten the basics, like moving and breathing.
- Hurdles: We’ll give a lot of emphasis to exercises, recovery & psychology to reduce injuries & hurdles that otherwise keep discouraging you to start.
- Dis-ease: It is meant for you if you have chronic health conditions like Diabetes, Hypertension etc, long term pains like Knee or Back Pain or if emotionally Covid-19 has been awful for you.
- Age: It is overrated. If you can walk, then you can run too, not to run but to liberate yourself.
- Where: It’s an online plan. We’ve already had people join in from 20+ cities from different countries from all over.
- Fast & Long: As a good by-product, those distances and times will keep improving. We’ll follow a basic philosophy to get you faster and run longer. ‘If you want to run as fast as you can, slow down.’
- Medal & e-certificates: When you attempt each of your mutually decided goals, you will get a medal and e-certificate, whether you do it on your own or participate in the event.
- Merchandise: You’ll be proud to own our merchandise including t-shirts, jackets, bandana, mugs, car bumper stickers etc., but we don’t want to impose them on you. If you want them, you can buy them.
- This is our preferred plan as we’ll know what you journey is looking like.
- Customised plan: Weekly customised plan based on your current fitness status and your background and your desired goal. This plan will change based on what you manage to do the week before.
- Exercise sessions: We’ll have 2 exercise sessions in a week in the morning and 2 exercise sessions in a week in the evening. These sessions will be headed by an experienced sports physiotherapist. We’ll make sure that your form is correct. A good exercise is one that’s done, so we’ll keep them simple while we develop a discipline and habit for you. Your camaraderie will come in handy.
- Session with Dr. Rajat Chauhan: You’ll be entitled to one personal one-on-one telephone/ zoom session a month with Rajat to help you with your journey from runners perspective (37 years running), sports-exercise medicine physician (over 2 decades) and founder – race director of La Ultra – The High, one of the world’s cruelest races (since 2010).
- Session with your personal mentor: You’ll be assigned a personal mentor who’ll be in touch with you on a regular basis. They are people who understand running at a whole different level as compared to most out there. They’ll talk to you at least once a week, besides regular communication.
- No-Ledge Ran-Dumb sessions: Rajat will do a gyan session every weekend to enlighten you about running, life and everything in between. There isn’t much in between, as running is life. No one can teach you how to run, but we definitely can remind you how you moved. We’ll talk about the art and science of running and movemint.
- Recordings: You’ll have access to recordings of exercise and No-Ledge sessions.
- We are offering this option because some people can’t attend sessions and don’t have the time for interaction, but in the past Run & Bee 🐝 they benefited a lot similar to Eklavya.
- Weekly Customised Plan: as in premium plan.
- Sessions Recordings: as in premium plan.
Fee: Festive Season Offer
8 weeks (original ₹ 15,554 – 22% lesser): ₹ 12,222
16 weeks (+10% discount): ₹ 21,999
24 weeks (+15% discount): ₹ 31,111
8 weeks: ₹ 5,555
16 weeks (+10% discount): ₹ 9,999
24 weeks (+15% discount): ₹ 14,111
Interested: If interested, please click below